Excellent

46%


The shaver was nifty but lasted half-dozen…

The shaver was slap-up merely lasted 6 months earlier it stopped charging. Dealing with back up was a expert experience where they said they would supervene upon the cleaved unit, but haven't replaced the item even though the render steps have been followed. It's a fairly expensive product only given the life expectancy y'all may exist better observe another solution that's more reliable.


Received the skull shaver aureate one yr…

Received the skull shaver gold one twelvemonth ago as a gift. I used it 2-iii times per week since. Last week I plugged information technology to recharge the battery. Battery was charging well i.due east. could see going from 0% to viii% after I showered. I left it plugged to end charging. When I returned a few hours later the shaver was extremely hot, indicator for percentage was off and when I unplugged information technology and tried to turn it on it did not piece of work. Waited until the battery cooled off and tried to turn it on again, zilch. It is dead. I will not buy another one. Seems to me this is a defect only warranty has run off. Do not buy.


Got 1 for Xmas 2020

Got one for Xmas 2020. Was mostly
happy with the purchase fifty-fifty though you lot really
need to get a new blade every few months. But
then it but stopped working in November 2021.
Bought myself another around Xmas concluding year,
at present that one just died last week. Fool me one time..


Atrocious warranty policy and customer service

Was going ok with my skullshaver gilt until 16 months into a 24 calendar month warranty I had an issue with the battery on the base unit… wouldn't turn off.
Contacted customer services to be told yes nosotros'll replace it merely only, when at your cost nosotros receive your existing base of operations 1st … visitor policy is not to send the replacement until we've received the faulty … then means no shaving whilst waiting for the turnaround.
Was then told … but if you lot purchase a 1 year extended warranty for £40 we'll transport you one immediately and you can continue the faulty one …. What !!!!
Customer service was shocking … later voicing my dissatisfaction never had another reply …. my advice would be buy a cheaper more reliable culling.


Lackluster customer service

Lackluster customer service, flimsy build, expensive replacement blades. I'll apply it until it stops working, merely I'm spending as little equally possible with this visitor in the future.


I used 1 for over a year

I used one for over a year, i wasn't satisfied, when cleaning it falls apart, when you dont clean in time it hardly works, for that money 115 euro i paid, no, i tin can hardly reccomand anybody to buy it, ive got at present a remington, much cheaper and much ameliorate


I bought my platinum pro one year ago…

I bought my platinum pro ane year agone and have shaved my head virtually 100 times with it (in one case every 3-4 days). It's functioned flawlessly! I rarely utilize my safety razor anymore considering the skull shaver gets as close a shave in a fraction of the time and effort. I could non be happier with the product.


I've tried a lot of other shavers simply…

I've tried a lot of other shavers simply this ones the all-time. I use information technology right in the shower, small circles. Cuts close to the skin, nice clean shave. I'd highly recommend it to anyone!


Keen product

Great product. The shaver is comfortable to use and even shaves the hair in creases in the dorsum of my head that other shavers would leave fuzzy.


Awesome Razor

I have had the pleasure of using, the butterfly razor. Since October. The feel of it is not intimidating. Information technology'due south easy to navigate on my caput. Cleaning is a breeze. The instance is convenient for storage. The butterfly charges in a flash I am looking forward to a lifetime with my butterfly.


I needed a better way to shave my head

I needed a better way to shave my head. So I thought I would try the skull shaver. I was not disappointed.
The battery life is impressive. I mostly utilize it wet in the shower.
I take been through two sets of blades and it'southward even so going potent. And giving a make clean shut shave. Fifty-fifty when I go a picayune longer than I should betwixt shaves. I liked it well enough I bought one for a Christmas present for my FIL.

Is this your visitor?

Claim your contour to access Trustpilot's free business tools and connect with customers.

Get free account